Thursday, January 22, 2009

PMF Study Help

Walter Tersch, a fellow Chicago-Kent alum, provided the following information regarding his experience with the PMF Assessment Battery. You can reach Walter via his LinkedIn page. Many thanks for your input, Walter. I've also created a PMF tag that will bring you to all the PMF posts on my site.

"The online study guide helped a lot -- in fact, one of the Writing Skills questions had almost exactly the same fact pattern as one of the questions in the online study guide. My suggestion to PMF information-seekers? Check out the DHS Thinking Manual that my co-worker somehow located online: http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/dhs/thinking_manual.pdf . The "Deductive Reasoning" section of this Thinking Manual gives very detailed information about how to work the PMF "Critical Thinking" problems, and provides dozens of questions with helpful answers/explanations. An hour or two with the Thinking Manual's Deductive Reasoning section the night before the Assessment enhanced my confidence and knowledge."

1 comment:

  1. Hi All,

    I ll be taking the PMF assessment battery test I was wondering if anyone could help me to prepare for the test or give any suggestions.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete