Thursday, February 22, 2007

PMF Assessment Battery Complete

I took the PMF Assessment Battery this week. It was straightforward and seemed relatively easy. The three scored sections were similar to the study guide and I was able to finish each section with about 25 minutes to spare. I think too much time is allotted for the writing skills section as most students finished it with more than ten minutes remaining.

Update: If you are looking for more Presidential Management Fellowship information, please click the "PMF" label below.

4 comments:

  1. I am planning to take the assessment in January 2009. Do you have any recommendations on how to study..is the assessment similar to a GRE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anonymous,

    Send me an email. cf AT courtneyfong DOT com

    Also check out my other posts.
    Thanks,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney,

    Thanks a lot for your post. I too am taking the assessment test next week. Do you mind if I email you?

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I will take the assessment tomorrow...any comment??? ^^

    ReplyDelete